Instagram-Background.jpg
 
Welcome.png
 
 
Testimonials-background.jpg
 
 
About-Background.jpg
 
 
About.png

About Me

Fun facts:

I went to preschool at 4 in Southern France and learned how to write by copying everything from the black board. Unfortunately I was copying in mirror writing. To this day I am still able to write backwards :) 

I grew up all over Europe and when going to a new school in a new country, my mom gave me snacks for the whole class, so that the kids would like me- Thank you mom :)

My favorite thing about this business are all the friends I have made along the way.

Sal ( my husband, best friend and business partner) and I have travelled about 100,000 miles together and that’s the reason why we can show you the most epic places for your wedding, without you running the risk of having to do it with 1,000.000 tourists.

Wether you want to take 1,000,000 pictures during your wedding day or just a few to have more time to hang out with the people most important to you, I GOT YOU!! This is your day and I am here for you ALL the way. It’s about you and your boo and creating something magical that will outlast trends and times.

I am an outdoorsy, plant eating kinda girl, I love every sport there is, traveling around the world, and donuts, chocolate, wine and most of all, the latest addition to our family, Jaci, the cutest labradoodle EVER :)

I met my husband in Milan, Italy, the city I still consider home, and even after all these years together, he's still the best thing that ever happened to me.

I am a wedding photographer based in Naples, Florida, and available for travel worldwide.

 

 
Info.png

A  FEW OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED

WHAT TYPE OF EQUIPMENT DO YOU USE?

I photograph with professional Canon cameras and lenses — a 5D Mark III and L series prime lenses..

DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE?

Yes, I have full liability insurance, and I also have backup photography equipment and always work with a second shooter

HOW DO WE RECEIVE OUR IMAGES?

I deliver your photographs in an incredible online gallery, which includes cloud backup for one year. From the gallery, you can download, share and print any images. You will receive more information about the gallery upon booking.

WHEN WILL WE RECEIVE OUR IMAGES?

Giving you your photographs is my highest priority. I deliver wedding galleries within six to eight weeks and couples and engagement galleries within two to three weeks. I try to get them back to you as soon as possible, while making sure to give time to each and every image’s needs.

DO YOU TRAVEL FOR DESTINATION WEDDINGS?

I have been fortunate enough to travel for weddings. I live now in Naples, FL, but I travel regularly both domestically and Internationally. Please contact me with the specific details of your destination wedding. I would love to journey with you to document your wedding day.

SHOULD WE DO AN ENGAGEMENT SESSION?

I highly recommend engagement sessions for a number of reasons. The most important one is that we will have an opportunity to meet, hang out and work together and become friends before your big day arrives. Second, engagement sessions are an excellent opportunity to document a unique time in your life and your relationship. And third, a great, romantic engagement photo makes for a beautiful save the date.

 
Home-Info.jpg
 

HOW DO PAYMENT SCHEDULES WORK?

I require 20% retainer to reserve your spot and the remaining 80% is due two month prior to your wedding and a month prior to a shoot. You can split these payments, (up to three payments) to help to make it more affordable. I am happy to work with your schedule.

CAN YOU PHOTOSHOP US?

I believe in promoting self love and body positivity, so I don’t alter the way you look other than blemishes or things that are temporary and are normally not there, However, if you are self conscious about something, let me know and I will be aware of it while posing you.

DO YOU GIVE OUT RAW IMAGES?

I believe editing is half of the magic that goes into my work, so I don’t give out the RAW files. I will however not leave out any images that are crucial for your day, so don’t worry, I’ve got you all the way! :)

CAN YOU TELL US WHAT TO WEAR FOR A SHOOT?

I completely got you here! I’ll send you some outfit inspiration, so you’ll feel absolutely gorgeous for your shoot!

 
Testimonials.png
 
Contact.png
 

Thank you so much for reaching out!

I am so thrilled you are here and I will get back to you within 24 hours during business days and two days on weekends or holidays.

Also be sure to check out my FAQ page here:

sabinaprocacci.com/info

SAY HEY

Line2.png
NAME *
NAME